HSE has now published it’s much anticipated push-pull ‘MAC style’ risk assessment tool. To help with use of the RAPP we have developed an Excel workbook version.
The workbook provides you with three tabs which you can use for different push-pull tasks, to start you off.
Click here to download the RAPP excel file v1_2<a href=”https://www.guildfordergonomics le meilleur viagra.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/RAPP-excel-file-v1_1.xlsm”>
Features of the workbook include:
- Select RAPP scores using drop down menus from cells.
- Automatic colour coding of scores
- Buttons at top allow you to select wheeled or non-wheeled assessments
- Button at top allows all-score re-set
- Comments boxes pop up and reproduce the guidance in from the pdf version
- Automatic warnings if you make incorrect multiple selections and if load exceeds the rated capacity of the device (for wheeled assessments)
Please note: V1_2 includes bug fixes to:
- scoring “Small with one or two wheels” – the 100kg to 200kg threshold now scores and changes the score box colour
- The “Obstacles along route” moderate / reasonable rating now puts correct score and correct colour into score box (Amber, 2)
Feel free to distribute and use as required. And let us know if you think of any useful upgrades and improvements. Make sure you ‘enable macros’ when you open the file, to get the full functionality.
Please get in touch if you have any questions about pushing and pulling tasks, or if you would like to arrange push-pull risk assessment training for assessors.